Safety and rules
The purpose of the regulations is to protect the valuable nature in Vadvetjåkka National Park.
In Vadvetjåkka National Park you are not allowed to:
- destroy or damage natural objects
- gather or dig up plants
- fell or damage growing or dead trees
- fish or kill, catch or hunt animals or take away eggs or nests
- bring dogs or other animals into the park except during the January 1-April 30 period
- land aircraft or operate motor vehicles
But you are allowed to:
- pitch a tent
- gather berries and edible mushrooms
- use dry branches to build a fire.