Safety and rules
In Stenshuvud National Park, special regulations apply for the protection of nature.
In this area you are not allowed to:
- dig up or in any other way damage permanent natural objects or surface features.
- break off branches, cut down or in any other way damage living or dead trees and shrubs.
- build a fire.
- pitch a tent.
- ride horses.
- bring unleashed dogs or other pets into the park. Dogs or other pets are not allowed on bathing beaches from June 1 to August 31.
- gather or dig up plants.
- gather or trap insects or other animals, or in any other way disturb wildlife.
- fish, except in the sea with handheld tackle. There is no fishing in and by the north branch of the Rörum river.
- park or set up caravans or the like between midnight and 6:00 a.m.
- land aircraft.
- mark trails with paper strips or in some other way, or set up orienteering checkpoints.
- set up notice boards, posters and the like.
- operate or park vehicles anywhere except on designated roads and in parking areas.
- conduct scientific studies without permission of the county administrative board.
- engage in commercial activities without permission of the county administrative board.